About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 August 2022

August Rudolph days challenge

Good morning to you all and a warm welcome to my blog
Today is the start of another new challenge over at 
Click on the link and you can check out the challenge
It's a Christmas challenge so anything Christmassy
This is my card   

l used a scalloped card used Dp designer paper
Die used for the edges Pre-coloured imaged 
Stamped the sentiment and that was it
I will be entering my card into the challenge below
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day 
Sandra H

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Sandra..love yourt quirky little snowman

Anne

meg said...

Your snowman is great fun,love the papers and embellishments you teamed him with

Pat said...

Such a beautiful card Sandra, great backing papers, super cute image and super design.

Pat xx

brenda said...

This looks very pretty in all the shades of blue Sandra.

B x

Gail said...

Very nice!
I like all the blues!

Whisper said...

Oooo I love snowmen, lovely layout, thanks for joining Augusts Rudolph Days Challenge Luv Sam x

cebelica said...

This is such a pretty card! xx

pinky said...

That is so sweet Sandra. I love that plank paper. It's just a perfect Christmas card!!