About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 22 August 2022

Snippets challenge 435

 Hello everyone and welcome to my blog
This is my card made from snippets 
 l have used this image before and the papers
The papers are from Dovecraft collections 
Couture du love 
The image is pre-coloured and a freebie from Pinterest
l die cut a flower added some card candy & die cut corners
Thank you for your visit 
Sandra H
xx
Challenge

8 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful Birthday card,the image,papers and layout are gorgeous

Gail said...

Lovely snippets card!
The colors are so pretty!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely ‘girly’ card Sandra, very pretty

Anne

Lynne said...

Fabulous Sandra, this is so pretty x

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra

A lovely pink and girly card made with some snippets. Great layout too.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Hot and humid again today, so we've put the paddling pool back at the bottom of the slide again! Wahooo! Hold on to your cocktails! xxx

brenda said...

A super girly card Sandra.

B x

Di said...

Gorgeous card Sandra. I do love the font of the sentiment you used here - I've noticed it before and it's lovely!

Hugs

Di xx

pinky said...

Super girly and perfectly decorated Sandra, love this one!