About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 20 August 2023

Snippets challenge 461

 Good morning fellow bloggers
Just a quick post from me today as 
l am nursing a cold my grandchildren are so generous
Just decided to share their colds with nanny
l have not one but two card which l didn't even make
My two granddaughters Poppy and Mila wanted to make
A card for their mums and here are the cards
Poppy's
Mila
Here they are after making their cards
Resting as they say after a hard days work lol
First card was made by Poppy for Mum's upcoming 
Birthday which is at the end of the month
Second card made by Mila she just wanted to make 
A card because Poppy made hers they are so competitive 
And they will be entering into 
Snippets challenge below
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day
Take care
Sandra H

10 comments:

meg said...

Well done to your granddaughter Sandra, two wonderful cards

Sarn said...

How kind of your grandchildren to share their colds with you! Hope you feel better soon!

They clearly take after you with their creativity Sandra. Two lovely cards. Thanks for sharing them with the Snippets Playground. xxx

brenda said...

That's what they do isn't it, only just got over one from the same source. But you managed a pretty card.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your granddaugters cards are lovely, is so nice when grandchildren want to craft with you....hope you cold gets better soon..

Anne

Lynne said...

Aww, so sweet. Their cards are lovely Sandra x

pinky said...

What adorable little granddaughters you have Sandra and they obviously take their crafty talents after you. Beautiful cards!

Di said...

Lovely cards Sandra - it certainly runs in the family! Pretty girlies - even if they DID share their cold with you!

Hugs
Di xxx

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards made by your granddaughters, lovely papers for the backgrounds and embellished with lots of pretty flowers.

Pat xx

R's Rue said...

So lovely. Well done by your granddaughters.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Darnell said...

Oh, my, Sandra, those two bright girls wear me out just looking at them! I can just imagine the energy they have and how nice they gave their germs to you! I love that you shared their very well-made cards - good job teaching! It brings back many happy memories of the time I spent in the Playhouse with my two grandsons! Hugs, Darnell