About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 28 August 2023

August Rudolph Days Challenge

 Good morning to you all
Hope your enjoying this bank holiday
Quick post as l am loaded down with
Grandchildren which l just love having
Here is my card for
Quick and easy card made from 
Christmas pack Designer Papers (forgotten name)
Added Sentiment from the same pack and gems 
 Challenge
Thank you for your visit
Have a lovely day
Take care
Sandra H
xx

8 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful CAS style card Sandra the paper and topper are stunning

brenda said...

A gorgeous Poinsettia card Sandra. Enjoy the Grandchildren.

B x

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Sandra x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Sandra, I can't believe how quickly this year has gone....I have started on a few Christmas cards which is unusual for me!

Anne

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, lovely papers and topper. Hope you had a good day with the grandchildren.

Pat xx

Gail said...

Lovely card Sandra! Hope you had a wonderful time with the grandchildren!

pinky said...

This is so gorgeous. You used that dp so perfectly. Makes for a beautiful Christmas card.

Sue said...

Your card is simply lovely. That corner of flowers is amazing.

Hugs
Sue