About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 3 September 2023

Snippets 462 allsorts 744

 Good Morning to you all 
On this lovely Sunday Morning
Its definitely brightened my day
And to brighten yours its the 
Start of a new challenge for 
And as l am into Sunflowers 
And here is my card 
Snippets used
Challenges
Thank your for your visit 
Have a great day 
Take care
 Sandra H

13 comments:

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra - love your sunshiny card full of sunflowers. Very pretty.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later.

brenda said...

A beautiful sunny card Sandra, just like the weather today which I hope you are enjoying. Our theme at Allsorts this week is Sunflowers - just saying!

B x

meg said...

Your sunflowers burst of the page Sandra,a beautiful sunny card

Dena J said...

Beautiful bright sunflowers on the gingham back. Love your design. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge and using the optional theme.

pinky said...

Sandra your card is so bright and cheerful, I love it!

Ellibelle said...

This is so beautifully designed with all the pretty flowers!
Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge and so nice that you followed my optional theme too!!

Di said...

What a lovely card Sandra! I always think that sunflowers are such happy flowers. They turn there faces to the sun and move as the sun moves - now that is clever stuff!

Hugs
Di xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creative and fabulous design, and the colours really pop. ♥

Sarah said...

Stunning sunflowers, so cheery and perfet for Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, great design and I love your sunflowers on the gingham background.

Pat xx

Linby said...

A lovely bright and happy card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Curly said...

Love this! Sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers, you have brought this card to life with the colours you have chosen
Have a lovely week thank you for stopping by,
Hugs Bridget

Sue said...

Beautiful flowers and great colors and plaid!
Hope all is well with you Sandra.

Hugs
Sue