About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 25 October 2023

October Rudolph Days Challenge

 Hello and a good day to you all
It's a crispy day today and the sun is shinning
Today is the start of 
And this is my card
l loved the front of this card
Its was sent to me last year
So recycled it for this years card
Just added DP background papers 
And die cut embellishments
Challenge
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day
Sandra H
xx

9 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully upcycled card Sandra,love the adorable image,many thanks for your comments

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, lovely image and great recycling. Nice sunny day here too though quite chilly.

Pat xx

Gail said...

Good job recycling Sandra!
It really is a cute image!

Lynne said...

A fabulous cute card Sandra and its always good when you can upcycle a card x

mamapez5 said...

A great upcycled card. And I love the backing paper you used to do it. Kate x

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Sandra! Cute card! I love how you recycled the card. We do get really nice cards and it is a shame to throw them away. Love that red paper too.

pinky said...

Great save and great recycling Sandra. I love this card!

Curly said...

This is amazing Sandra you knocked it out of the park , I love how beautiful this is and you are saving the planet too,
Have a lovely week
hugs Bridget :) x

Sue said...

Another miss (My husband had eye surgery so am behind) he is doing well and almost fully recovered.
Another beautiful card. I love that you recycled it and added you own touches.
Hugs
sue