About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Snippets 466 challenge

 Hello all
l have family over from Australia so my time
Is spent with them but have managed to schedule
My card to post so hopefully all will go well  
There's a challenge already started with
Why not pop along and check it out
Its a great way to use your snippets of left overs
And here is my card with snippets 
Snippets used
Items used 
Scalloped card black/card/Designer Papers
Die cut Happy Birthday, Balloon and Numeric
Challenge
Thank you for your time
Enjoy your day 
Sandra H
xx

15 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous monochromatic CAS card with great diecuts

Stamps and Paper said...

Great monochromatic card Sandra

Anne

brenda said...

Very striking in the monochromatic colours Sandra. Enjoy time with family.

B x

Sarn said...

Brilliant snippets birthday card for an 11-year-old. Hope you're having a great time with your family.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse once your guests have gone! xxx

Gail said...

Great monochromatic card!
Enjoy your family!

Blankina said...

Nice dies and enjoy the time with your family , hugs Blankina

Lynne said...

A fabulous card Sandra, very striking x

Di said...

Great card Sandra - I think it would be great for a chap!

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

Great monochrome card Sandra, love the design. Hope you are having a lovely time with your family from Australia.

Pat xx

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic monochrome card! I love it :)
Also in regards to your comment on my recent card the image I used is one that I coloured myself :) xxx

pinky said...

Very classy card with your papers and striking black elements Sandra, love it. Enjoy your time with the family!!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable and so beautiful in colour too, love your card ♥

Curly said...

This is superb Sandra I love monochromatic its so elegant.
Have a lovely rest of the week
Crafty Hugs Bridget :) xx

Sue said...

I missed this beauty! The black and white looks awesome and the Birthday sentiment and balloon are perfect. Lucky recipient!

Karen McAlpine said...

How nice to have family visiting! I really like this Happy birthday die. Makes a super nice card!