About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 25 May 2021

May Rudolph day challenge

 Good morning 
Thank you all for your well wishes 
My back is much better it really took it out of me
  l am still catching up with comments doing a little at a time
                   Here is my card for the 
                 Scrappy-mo's May Rudolph day challenge
Made earlier in the year while in lockdown
Simple make but l love using blue for Christmas
Challenge
Thank you for your visit and any comments you leave are so much appreciated
Enjoy your day 
Sandra H
xx

19 comments:

R's Rue said...

Well done my friend. I like it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

brenda said...

Pretty soft colours Sandra and pleased you back is easing.

B x

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful Christmas design and I love the soft blue colors. Great job! Glad you are doing better too!

meg said...

Love the blue shades Sandra,a beautiful card

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very lovely card and a super design too.
Love the colours used they are one of my fave colours.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Hope your back continues to be good as a back sufferer I can sypathize.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Sue from Oregon said...

Darn, I do hope you fully recover soon Sandra. Loving your pretty blue wintery card with all the pretty little embellishments! Take care my crafty friend! ♥ Sue Kment

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card Sandra, great subtle colours and a lovely design.

Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Sandra

Anne

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Sandra,love the design.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning, absolutely gorgeous card with those soft colours. xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love all your cool blues they look great. So glad your back is improving. Take care.

Pat xx



Sarn said...

Super looking festive make in the icy blue xxx

Lynne said...

Pleased to hear your back has improved. This is lovely Sandra and blue is a brilliant choice for wintery cards x

Sue said...

Glad you are feeling better. I have back problems every now and then and it is awful, so I sympathize with you.

What a beautiful card, Sandra, I love the pale blue also and your pretty embellishments. Lucky holiday recipient.

Hugs
Sue

pinky said...

This card is so pretty Sandra. Great choice of colours and design! Glad to hear you are feeling better xx

scrappymo! said...

Your wintery blue card is lovely. PRetty shades of blue used here!

Glad to hear your back is feeling better. As a fellow back pain crafter, I feel so badly for you!

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Such pretty papers and a lovely layout design! Makes me chilly. :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

cebelica said...

Glad to hear your back is better.
You made a very pretty card. :) xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun
Hugs Shell xx