About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 31 May 2021

Snippets challenge 404

 Hello and good afternoon to you all
Gosh this weather is gorgeous 
l only hope it sticks around for some time
 It's really lifted my spirits 
And l hope your getting it too
Here is a card made for 

Made this card for one of my special friends 
She lost her 42 yrs old daughter suddenly 
Last Friday came as a shock to all the family & friends
How do you grieve the loss of a child/young adult
Not the easiest card l had to made 
Challenge 

pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/05/pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-404.

15 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous CAS card Sandra, a super image and a great choice of colour. Yep, pretty good weather here too, makes a really nice change.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a sad card to make but it is beautiful

meg said...

A beautiful CAS Sympathy card

Mrs A. said...

This is my favourite image to use on this style of card. So sad for your friend to loose her daughter . The weather has been lovely here today too. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, love the card and the gorgeous colours. xx

brenda said...

It does lift the spirit's doesn't it Sandra, I think we all need some sunshine after the last couple of months rain.

I really like the elegant CAS card today.

B x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, the image is gorgeous, but for such a sad occasion, I am sure your friend will appreciate it.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a sad card to have to make hun, but I think its perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Sarn said...

Lovely card for such a tragic event. xxx

pinky said...

Oh my word Sandra, that is one beautiful card!!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Sandra.xxx

Di said...

A perfect Condolences card Sandra but how very sad, 42 is no age. I lost my Mum when she was a little older at 46 and to this day I grieve for all the years we were robbed of. Life can be so very cruel.

Apologies for being behind with commenting.

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

How sad for your friend, but I am certain she appreciated that you made it for her. It turned out so pretty, simple and just lovely.

Hugs
Sue

aussie aNNie said...

Have a pleasant weekend ♥

Debbie said...

So sorry to hear of your friends terrible loss, it really is no age at all. 1 beautiful and special card that your friend will appreciate. Take care. Hugs xx