About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 17 May 2021

Snippets playground challenge 403

 Hello all welcome to my blog
I thought my backache was improving
But today it seemed to have returned so l think 
A visit to the Dr's are on the cards
l made this card ages back in lockdown
It was for my grand daughter who's birthday has been and gone
Challenge 
Thank you for your visit
Have a great week
Sandra H
xx

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

Really super paper, and a lovely sweet, great embellishments too, lovely card for your Grand-Daughter.

I have terrible backache at the moment too.

Kath x

meg said...

A beautiful feminine card in gorgeous pinks,prefect for a girly girl,your granddaughter must have loved it

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card design, beautiful papers, and great colours. Bella is keeping me busy, good exercise. x

brenda said...

A really sweet and pretty card for a little girl Sandra, sure she loved it.

B x

Pat said...

Such a pretty card for your granddaughter Sandra, the image is just too cute. Have you are able to get your backache sorted quickly. Take care.

Pat xx

Lynne said...

Your card is so pretty Sandra, love your little added details. I hope your back improves soon x

Cheryl said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the die cut accents. I hope your back is on the mend soon.


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Di said...

Hi Sandra!

What a super card - LOTV always were/are so cute. Very pretty and a lovely design.

I hope your back eases - you may need some strongish anti-inflammatories by prescription. Bless you - I do know what a grinding relentless thing it is.

Hugs

Di xx

Blankina said...

Hope you feel better soon with your back, sending sunshine from Italy and super cute card, hugs Blankina

pinky said...

Sorry to hear your back is playing up again Sandra. Hope the doc has sorted you out! Your card is absolutely adorable!!

Mrs A. said...

Super in pink. Hope you back pain improves. My shoulder has been playing up again in this cold damp weather. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Isn't she adorable and oh so pretty in pink. Awesome card.

Hugs
Sue

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie, I hope the DR sorted you out.
Love this make, super cute image
Hugs Shell xx