About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 25 March 2022

March Rudolph Days Challenge

 Hello and welcome to my post today
What lovely weather we are having 
l just hope your getting it just as good
My friend in Spain is experiencing lots of rain
Apparently this happens around this time so maybe
If your going to go abroad check the weather first
l also think wet or dry just being away is nice
Although l think  most of us go for the sunny weather
Here is a card for 
l just love this card 
Items used
Red card/Ho Ho & Candi cane backing papers
 Image, 3D pads, Die & Sentiment 
So easy to put together using snippets of card too
Challenge

12 comments:

meg said...

Love your happy snowmen Sandra, a really cheerful Christmas card

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, I like your cute snowmen. The weather has been so lovely this week, just nice to get out in the garden and look at all the spring bulbs without needing your wellies! Have a lovely day.

Pat xx

Lynne said...

Lovely card Sandra and lets hope the sunny weather stays for the weekend x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
Happy Rudolf Days.
I agree just being away is lovely I have just come back from a holiday in the Wye Valley.
Your card is very wonderful and such a lovely vintage feel about it.
Love the papers and the image.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Stamps and Paper said...


Great card Sandra, love your happy little snowmen

Anne

Gail said...

How cheerful!
Love the backing papers!

aussie aNNie said...

Colours are fabulous on this great card.. ♥

Sue said...

I love the snow people. What a beautiful card. I just don't seem to be able to make holiday cards during the year...wish I could and admire those that make them ahead instead of waiting..... Gorgeous card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

Sarn said...

Brrrr-illiant snowmen card Sandra.

It's actually been snowing on and off in my area this morning - so it was very appropriate to see your snowmen! Can you tell the sun to come and warm us up again please? xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Aww sweet card, I love your snowmen Sandra!
The weather has been fab here too, lovely and sunny and dry, but a cold cold wind today, I'll not get the shorts and t-shirts out just yet!

scrappymo! said...

Sweet card with a cute image and lovely design!

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue from Oregon said...

So cute...I really do have a "thing" for snowmen images! Super cute! ♥ Sue Kment